Ooma Phone Review
CLICK HERE TO GET A SPECIAL BONUS FROM OOMA NOW!
I have been a customer of Ooma for just short of four years. As a matter of fact, it will be four years in January. I just gotta say that I’m a happy customer. As a matter of fact, I liked my Ooma so much that I set up my mom with Ooma also.
Here are the reasons I like my Ooma so much.
- It’s very inexpensive. After the initial purchase of the equipment and enrollment charges I have never paid more than $4.50 a month. When I was using a traditional phone company long ago I seem to recollect that I was paying $35 a month or more, plus fees, charges and long distance surcharges.
- Comes with a built in answering machine. Works well.
- Auto pay. Payment comes out of my checking account every month.
- My $4.00 and change includes caller ID. Don’t most companies charge $4 or $5 or more just for caller ID?
- Clear reception. Calls are clear. Never had a problem with call quality.
- Easy installation. A.) Run a cable to internet router. B.) Run a phone cable into a phone jack. C.) Plug it into a power outlet. Easy!
So if you want to save some money on your monthly phone bill, get an Ooma.